Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Strength...

As some of you know I have struggled with my body, weight and image for a long time. It's just something I have issues with and I am always wanting to improve and do better. I know that I just need to accept myself and be happy but this is my struggle, my walk through life right now. 

About 3-4 years ago I had gained some weight, I made some changes in my eating and drinking of water and lost 15 lbs! It felt amazing but for the life of me today I can't remember what it was specifically I did to lose the weight. It's frustrating! I've done almost everything and anything ($$) to try and lose more and have failed. 

Most recently I tried something new. For the last 8-10 weeks I've been doing heavier weight training. People say that you shouldn't bulk up, but I have a bit. Not only did I see it on the scale but my pants have been getting tighter - not what I was looking for! 

Starting March 1 I am trying a new one. First I will be doing the workouts called Insanity Max:30. Intense workouts in only 30 minutes - who doesn't have time for that?! Also I will be doing Shakeology for breakfast. I'm not sure how this will go because I use a lot of energy in my job and get hungry if I don't have enough protein and energy but it's worth a try! Lastly, I am going to try and take out most processed food. Maybe this has been an issue for me as well?! 

I'm putting this out here because we all have our own personal issues and continue to work on making ourselves better. Here are my stories (and fails), but hopefully one of these times I'm successful again! I'm going to keep working hard and keep pushing myself because that's what I do...

Thanks for listening 




No comments:

Post a Comment