Friday, September 12, 2014

2. Little sis

To my younger sister.... 

You are an incredible woman and I will forever be in awe of you. Not only do you have an amazing career in graphic design downtown Milwaukee but you also freelance on the side, work some jobs for our father (advertising world) workout at the gym, eat healthy, own a home and now planning a wedding! You have accomplished so much in your 28 (almost 29!) years and I am so proud to have you as a sister. 

Although we have not always agreed on things growing up and as adults, I always listen to you (though it may not seem like it at the time), think about what you have had to say and take your advice sometimes. I only hope that I can be the older sister that I am supposed to be the rest of our lives. No matter what, I will always be here for you and you can always count on me, just like I feel I can count on you. I will never judge and I will never squander your dreams. We have precious secrets and things we know about each other that we would tell no one else - that's special and continues our bond as sisters.

I love you so much and am so grateful for you. I am lucky to have an amazing woman like you in my life. I cannot wait to get this wedding planning started! I will be there every step of the way! 


No comments:

Post a Comment