Sunday, December 1, 2013

Lawyer Up!

A couple weeks back some friends and I were at the bar Hodie in Middleton. The group of us enjoyed the live band playing cover songs, some shuffle board games and some darts. It was a good evening and one of the guys in the group ended up getting my number. In the next hour after that, I come to find out that he is a really weird guy and that one of the girls in my group actually hooked up with him - ok then I'm not interested...

We were sitting at one of the high tables chatting when I made eye contact with a guy at the next table. We made some more eye contact and I realized it wasn't just me. The next time I looked he was leaning over to look at me, so I smiled and waved him over. He came over, we introduced ourselves and started chatting. He was a really good listener, asked lots of questions, has a great laugh and is SO attractive - let's call him Brent (the lawyer). While we are talking, I notice out of the corner of my eye the other guy gets kind of upset and leaves abruptly - oh well. Brent asks if he can take me out sometime and I said I would like that. He got my number and as we continued to chat the lights came on - signaling bar time (2:00). We said our goodbyes and I went home hoping he'd call (not all of them do). 

As I get home, I get a text from Brent telling me that he definitely plans to call me soon to go out and that he hopes I got home ok. That was really sweet of him - girls like it when guys do that - FYI. More next time on how our date went and what's hopefully to come 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment