Thursday, October 17, 2013

Run in

Last night I met for drinks with an old friend from hgh school. It was so good to see her and catch up! We were there for a while and about after an hour or more, I glance up and see my ex coming in to sit at the bar. 

Let me preface this by the fact that he messages me two nights before asking: "will be in town on Wednesday if you wanna grab a cocktail?" I said "Thanks but I have plans." I would have had "plans" even if I didn't! P

Anyways he walks in and doesn't see me or if he does, he plays it off well. I kind if freak out because I don't know what to do. I don't want to talk to him or see him but I want him to recognize that we're in the same room and I want him to feel uncomfortable. But then I remember he doesn't really know the truth about why I REALLY broke up with him (refer to blogs 'Time heals all wounds' and 'the phone call'). So my friend helps me out and tells me when I can move my stool so my back is to him. It's hard not to look but as she and I chatted more, I realized it was not worth it. We said our goodbyes and I drove 2 blocks down to another friends' place to tell her all about it! 

I have such great friends... 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment