Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bachelorette Party continued...

I forgot to add this to my story before but after we got on the vans and left Showboat, we decided to head to the Kalahari bar for an after party. I did not feeling like going in there so I laid down on the floor outside the bar and took a little snooze. Now mind you, the floor I was on connected to the hotel so it was safe and quiet :) After a while I woke up to laughing. I look up and see six men from hotel security laughing at me. They asked me if I was ok and I said yes, I was waiting for my friends to come out of the bar. They walked on and I realized that they were laughing at me because I was laying there sleeping still holding on to that small plastic penis. I'm sure my photo is out there somewhere! Oh well we had a good laugh. 

Finally we all got on the van again, went back to our cottage and at pizzas and sandwiches. The Indian boys from next door popped over and some of the ladies went over there. Friendly neighbors! The girls told me I should go over there because there were lots of guys, but I was just really enjoying eating my sandwich and hydrating so I stayed out. It was an epic night and I think everyone enjoyed themselves the way we should! I think we couldn't have asked for a better night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment