Thursday, February 28, 2013

Update on Bachelor

I've been getting a lot of questions about what has happened since that crazy night so here is an update...

I have not heard from him again - thankfully - and have not seen his ugly gold SUV near or on my street (guess I should have listened to my sister when she said never trust a man with a gold car!). I have since quit match, but have also reported him to the Match.com people. Not sure what they do with that info but I gave them the link to my blog and basically asked them if they think someone like that should be on their site. Boom.

I have not seen him around town, but about a week ago a friend of mine was at the same fundraiser as he was. She said he was with a girl and I felt bad for her (even though she was a bit 'trashy'). No woman should ever go through what had to endure. About 2 hours later my friend texts me to tell me that his date ditched out and he was circling the place trying to find her. Haha YES! Totally what he deserves - to be shit on over and over again!

No new dates here though either...kind of in a draught...stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment